Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I bow down to the glorious son of mother Hara

Dear Indraveer Prabhu,
Hare Krishna!
Dandavat!
All glories to Indraveer Prabhu! All glories to Srila Prabhupad!

"Your mood to help your juniors in practice of Krishna consciousness is suitably adapted to the Radheshyam prabhu's mood of preaching. When your throat emits sweet melodious  sounds of Hare krishna  & vibrant notes of harmonium are softly played (sometimes vigorously also) by you, it inspires all devotees to sing enthusiastically & from the core of their hearts, infused with aspects of devotional service. You are accompanied by all good skills & talents for the sankirtana movement which is a religious practice for the age of kali. You are brilliant ornament of Srila Prabhupad’s movement.  You are always accompanied by nice realizations & pastimes of Krishna’s transcendental abode. You motivate purer level of devotion to Krishna by your own example & you are very attractive to all of your associates. By preaching in your place you caused minds young & old village women & men dance in the tunes of Hare krishna. Your dislike to materialistic association, materialistic talk is like raging wind that heralds the daunting rain.
I remember when you used to utter holy name, it awakened sweet flavor to life in the VOICE!
I bow down to you Indraveer pr., a beautiful (in & out) son of mother Hara!"


I wish very very Krishna conscious appearance day to you! May lord bestow all his mercy upon you.

Whenever I remember you Indraveer Pr. it reminds me of your seriousness, sincerity, gravity, obedience , tolerance & extreme determination.

Please forgive me for my offenses & Please pray for me!


Your servant,
Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment